Thursday, June 5, 2008
Crazy Time of Year!!
So, I have officially decided that Spring time is the craziest time of the year for us!! Even more so than Christmas because during the Spring, the things that make it crazy, are out of my control!! Dance recitals, music recitals, Joyschool graduation, tax season, birthdays etc. The schedule of our life is completely dictated for us! At least at Christmas time I can decide when I want to go shopping and decorate but not so much in the Spring. I have to change my schedule to match the schedules going on around me and it can get a little crazy and I don't even have teenagers yet! And throw in the factor of buying a house and moving and life gets pretty exciting... So, that's my excuse for not being able to post for the past month! More details to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
We second that one! :) Add no nanny from Feb-April and being super busy with weddings... Summer never slows down as much as you hope, because you just spend the whole time playing catch up on all the projects and activities you never got to during the spring... and then it is Christmas.... why is life so busy? I wish it would just slow down. I wish I knew a way to do it. I'd love your ideas! AND WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!
Jana,
Congrats on a new home! I am super excited for your sweet family! Are you in it already? I really hope to see pictures of it on the blog soon...Happy summer...will it be slower than spring? :)
Jana! I wish I could be there!! How is your new house? I hope the move went well. I am so glad you got to do same-city this time instead of cross-country! (Maybe it's actually more messy?....:-) I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. I love you. P.S. Turns out my kid has red hair just like your kid.
you guys moved? Right on- Maybe I could come over sometime!
You are a mother of 4! You need no excuses! Can't wait to see you next month!
Janalee! I'm so glad to have found your blog (via Amy). It's good that things are going well and you are busy. i've found the older my kids get the more they need me! take some time for yourself!
Post a Comment