Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Day of School!!

My beautiful second grader!!



I had a hard time letting this little one go...


BEST FRIENDS!!


The one they left behind... He wishes SO badly he could go with them!!(the other one they left behind is screaming in his highchair!)


CUTE COUSINS!! This picture reminds me of why it's so wonderful to live here!

12 comments:

rebecca said...

So cute! I love those girls! I'm sure they are their teachers' sunshines. School starts tomorrow for us and the tears have already been flowing from Caroline who has one more year 'til kindergarten. We'll just have to have lots of fun at home!

Megan B ♥ said...

Ack!! That's us tomorrow! Kinley is starting Kindergarten. Tanner is going to be VERY unhappy, he isn't going to know what's hit him. When she was away at the other mommies' houses last year for Joy School rotation, it was in the afternoon during his naptime. He sincerely doesn't know what it's like to not have her around all the time! What an adjustment for all concerned!!

Brittany said...

CUTE kids!! Thanks for your comment Jana - I know I don't need half of the stuff they say I need for my new baby life,...but sometimes I just need a reminder of how people do stuff without all the gadgets. That is a great tip!! If you have any others - PLEASE send them my way! Thanks~!

Marnee Marriott said...

Those girls are so cute! I hope school has been great! Parker starts tomorrow, and Ryan already thinks he is going too! Oh boy!

Logan and Tanya said...

What adorable little girlies! They reminded me of cute little life savers with their skirts...so. cute. I love that our kiddos are the same age...somehow the 2nd grader was just as hard for me to let go this year. Hum.

Holly said...

I can't believe how much your girls have grown, especially Becca, I barely recognize her! So cute!

Amy said...

How cute! I am so glad to be able to see your blog finally. I was looking everywhere for it! Your kids are so beautiful. No worries about calling soon, potty training alone is busy, and you have all that other stuff! I can't wait to talk to you.
Amy

Kristyn said...

I found your blog! Yeahhh! Your family IS so cute,and I am so jealous of the cousins.

Kim said...

Hi! Remember me from high school? I found your blog through Kristyn Brimhall's blog. Your family is adorable. Our blog address is ckwiltzfamily.blogspot.com. We'd love to hear from you. Kim Reed Wilson

Lora said...

Those first day picutres are so sweet. You have such adorable kids. Hope you are doing well. Wish I could visit Erica and her fun Sisters-in-law soon.

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

That is so sweet! I love all the pictures of everyone's kids going to school! They all seem so big!

EmmaTheJane said...

Your little girls are so adorable! How fun they get to go to school together. And in matching outfits. You're a good mom!