We had such a blast at our Ward Campout a few weeks ago. It got a little chilly at night so next time, more sleeping bags!! It's so fun to make memories as a family...
Please teach me! How did you do that layout? I want to learn how to do digital scrapbooking! And can I just tell you AGAIN how much McKayla is a "little Soelberg!" Can't wait to see you!
Wow, Spencer is a CUUUTIE! I couldn't quit looking at him in this post. Of course all your kids are so cute, but he is the one I am most unfamiliar with! You guys look like you are having a ton of fun!
Fun campout! I laughed when I saw the pictures because I think your little Spencer looks like he came straight out of the Crawford family (at least in those pics).
We missed you at the Arlington Ward campout, and guess what, the weather was beautiful - no Rain! Glad, though, to know that you are creating great memories out there.
How did you do that scrapbookin?! I want to learn too! Cute pics. I love how Spenc and Jophes look so different. And your hair looks fabulous, even if you did just wake up! :-) Cute post
Oooooooh! I didn't realize you were a fellow digi-scrapper. ROCK ON!!!! I have most of my favorite layouts posted on my scrapping blog, where I give away free templates. Check it out! www.rackettyscrappety.blogspot.com
11 comments:
Please teach me! How did you do that layout? I want to learn how to do digital scrapbooking! And can I just tell you AGAIN how much McKayla is a "little Soelberg!" Can't wait to see you!
Cute! You did it! Way to go on the layout - it looks great. Beautiful kids too!
We were sad to miss the campout. I hate it when 2 good things are on the same weekend. Maybe next year.
Hello? Since when do you do online scrapbooking. Uuggg I have so much to learn. HELP ME- Those pics are so cute. I miss your cute kids
Wow, Spencer is a CUUUTIE! I couldn't quit looking at him in this post. Of course all your kids are so cute, but he is the one I am most unfamiliar with! You guys look like you are having a ton of fun!
Fun campout! I laughed when I saw the pictures because I think your little Spencer looks like he came straight out of the Crawford family (at least in those pics).
We missed you at the Arlington Ward campout, and guess what, the weather was beautiful - no Rain! Glad, though, to know that you are creating great memories out there.
~~ Chopper (of trees)
How did you do that scrapbookin?! I want to learn too! Cute pics. I love how Spenc and Jophes look so different. And your hair looks fabulous, even if you did just wake up! :-) Cute post
Where did you guys go? I love camping in AZ.
We miss you guys!!!
Oooooooh! I didn't realize you were a fellow digi-scrapper. ROCK ON!!!! I have most of my favorite layouts posted on my scrapping blog, where I give away free templates. Check it out! www.rackettyscrappety.blogspot.com
Oh, what a FUN birthday cake!!! Nice job! I love you guys so much! Have fun in Boston this week.
Post a Comment