Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Bekah!!

Our beautiful Bekah turned five this year! We had a royal princess party. If you click on this picture and make it full frame you will see our "Wall of Fame!" It is so much fun each birthday to review photos and memories and choose some of our favorites for the "wall"!
We love our BEKAH!!
Seven lovely ladies!! We had Joyschool at our house and then the girlies stayed for an extra hour for games, cake and fun!! SMILE!!
Thinking about her birthday wish...
We can't believe our sweetheart is five!! But she promised to stay five forever... and six, and seven, and eight...

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Janalee! I saw your comment and Cami's blog and wondered if it was you....and what do you know? You blog too! Your kids are so cute!

rebecca said...

Yeah, I found your blog! Thanks for commenting on ours. Will you please, please give Bekah big birthday hugs from me?! I love that girl!
Love your blog~I need to fancy mine up:)

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...

Oh hurray! We're so excited to virtually catch up with you guys (Bryn especially LOVES Bekah's party pics and was wide-eyed when we told her Bekah was now 5).
(p.s. I deleted the above comment-I was logged in as Peter)

Corinne said...

It is so fun to see pics of you guys! I am so glad you have a blog it is the best way to keep up on all our friends wherever they are.... Your kids are so cute and Spencer a year already amazing! I loved Joseph in his suit.

Andrae said...

Happy Birthday Bekah!!! Yippee!!! I love birthdays! Give her a kiss and hug from the Griffin clan!!

John and Melanie said...

I can not believe how big she is. Those pictures are so cute. Can 5 year olds get and "cheesier" than that? That pic of all 7 of them is hilarious. Yea for Bekah! Love you

John and Melanie said...

PS Did i mention what a beautiful cake that was? Did you make that? I'm very impressed!

AmyLyn said...

How FUN!!! cute girls, cute Bekah, cute comment about Ella! Love it! That cake was gorgeoso. I LOVE your idea with the picture wall--I so want to do that...I better get my pictures organized! I was straining to see the mantle--those rod iron things are pretty, whatever they are!

BunchesofBradys said...

Happy Birthday Bekah! We miss you!